[TowerTalk] Hy-tower tuning help!

Gregg E. Salomone spectrum at shs-medstaff.com
Fri Oct 17 11:56:56 EDT 2003

I am currently using a Hygain Hy-tower and want suggestions on a switching relay tapping the base loading coil for 80 meters. I want to be able to
tap the coil allowing me to remotely select different portions of the 80 meter band. Currently I have to move the alligator clip to the desired
setting. Would like to be able to select two, three or four (cw and ssb)settings from the comfort of my shack.
Any ideas of commercially available items would be helpful. Not in the mood to build something...just don't have time so ordering from a catalog
would be ideal.
73 & thanks!
Gregg N9NY