[TowerTalk] Inverted-L and crankup tower

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 17:47:31 EST 2003

...so, I guess you have a pulley to pull up the top corner of the L...

If this is correct, I would tension the almost horizontal first then -
see how far away from the tower the corner of the L is...

Place a concrete block that same distance away from the tower and attach
the bottom of the vertical section to that..

Or am I missing something?

Jim, K4OJ