[TowerTalk] Need Manual

Mike Switzer k8ze at charter.net
Sun Oct 26 19:14:40 EST 2003

Hi Don and All

Thanks for all the input!

I measured the boom and it is about 21 feet.  I kind of remember complaining
about getting the wrong manual for this thing when I purchased it (right Don
about mid 70s).  I am missing only 2 elements one should be the same as on
the 12 element, it is the 2nd or 3rd director.  The other one I am missing
is the 16th element, last director.  I will take a "shot" at it with a
"SWAG".  I have Ham Radio on CD and can ref 2PVs articles and the rest for
the brain power. God knows I ain't capable.

Don your call is ringing a bell do I know you?

mike

K8ZE

k8ze at charter.net