[TowerTalk] plumb vs. level

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Mon Oct 27 03:03:59 EST 2003

You want your tower straight and plumb.  Small amounts
of "off-level" in a given section are not important.

See the tower guide I referenced earlier

http://isddc.dot.gov/OLPFiles/USCG/010480.pdf

Nowhere do they use the word "level" to describe the
tower or its components - but they use "plumb" in
several spots.

73 Mike N2MG