[TowerTalk] 80 or 160 loop??

Scott Holisky sholisky at tpt.org
Mon Oct 27 19:59:33 EST 2003

Hi Jerry - I'd just go ahead and do it! My previous big loops were all winners. If there's a local AM station you might have to do a bit of filtering. I've also found that 450 ohm line and a balanced line tuner (Matchbox type) to works the best.

Check L.B.'s website, think that he called them "cloud burners" :)

73 - Report back...

Scott  N0AR  nr St.Paul

Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 or 160 loop??

Hello all
After a long drawn out process I have received permission from the adjacent property owner
to allow me to install one or more wire antennas over an unused abandoned parking area.