[TowerTalk] What is the largest 20mtr monobander you have everseen?

Carl cbraun at remtron.com
Tue Oct 28 08:47:29 EST 2003

Largest 20M monobander???  Seymour,W6CCP, is currently using a 6 element
Quagi on a 60' ft boom plus or minus a few feet.  He says its razor sharp.

I am in the process of installing an older 5 element 20M546 Telrex
monobander on a 46' boom...this one weighs close to 150 lbs and has the
corona balls on the element tips.

But the latest and greatest has to be on 75 meter SSB with Kan, 7J4AAL who
is running a 5 element yagi at 60 meters high on a 46 METER boom give or
take a few meters hi hi.

Check out his 3 element beam at qrz.com

Carl AG6X