[TowerTalk] Re: Raising TV mast

Ralph Danyluk rdanyluk at telus.net
Tue Oct 28 09:49:03 EST 2003

Hi Rod,

TV type masts are available in Canada.
They are made by Delhi and sold through Wade Antenna in Simcoe, ON. (or one
of their dealers)
See www.wade-antenna.com . Their phone number is 800-463-1607.
I bought a 40 foot Delhi galvanized steel pop-up from them through SME here
in Langley.
Very happy with it - supporting a wire antenna with no guys.

73,
Ralph - VE7AOP