[TowerTalk] Re: Thrust bearing wanted

Bob Smith na6t at na6t.com
Fri Sep 5 02:11:40 EDT 2003

Hi Larry and Gary, et all

To answer your questions concerning the need of a TB3 Thrust
Bearing.  I've purchased 3 of the TB3's and 4 of the TB4's in the
past 6 months from Tessco.  I don't work for them, I do tower work
as an independent contractor to hams and ISP's

Tessco Technologies
800-472-7373
         part number: 50096  ~$75.00 +- depending on your discount

Talley communications
         call for pricing and part number.  They have them but not
         in the current 2003 catalog

Bob Smith
Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.