[TowerTalk] N connectors

on4kj on4kj at skynet.be
Sat Sep 6 10:57:18 EDT 2003

Did you follow the specs. Peter ?
Not all " N " are " N ". Most of them are just " N " like
I found for AMP " N" temp environmental features  from -65°C to + 165°C
(  Temp  schock Mil std 202  method 107  condition B  )
But as you find out even coax have specs; Supose in your severe weather
conditions a  "Low Cost" coax would not do the job either.
Jos on4kj