[TowerTalk] Tower base hole?

Jerry Keller k3bz at arrl.net
Sat Sep 6 20:05:19 EDT 2003

Good luck getting any backhoe operator to sign up to such an agreement.  He
would have to be a little crazy, or maybe charging enough to cover the risk.
Nobody knows for sure what's under the ground.  There's too many variables,
like rocks, etc. It's hard to be that exact with the dimensions too,
although I've seen one guy that would have come pretty close.  (He charges
more, and he wasn't available.) I('m not unhappy with the final result.
Jerry K3BZ