Fwd: Re: [TowerTalk] N connectors

Jim Rhodes k0xu at iowadsl.net
Tue Sep 9 12:44:35 EDT 2003

Ok, Strike #1 off of your list if you use these. They are no more weather
proof than a UHF connector. Also, has anybody tested these to see what the
impedance really is? Not that I haven't used them for jumpers in the shack.
But I really wouldn't consider them that much superior to a UHF connector
except for impedance (and like I said I wouldn't swear to that without
confirmation).