[TowerTalk] Re: TH7 Traps

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 10 00:40:41 EDT 2003

On 9 Sep 2003 Blake M. Meinecke wrote:

> [...]
Blake,
You probably have the same problem I did. After a rain, the crap in
the traps gets wet and detunes the antenna.  Around here, even in
summer, it takes several days to dry out.  It's not standing water,
it's wet grass clippings, etc. I'll bet if you clean the traps out
your problem will go away.
Barry--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com