[TowerTalk] 1/8 wave spaced 80m verticals

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 10 22:47:30 EDT 2003

Very nifty...
Short elements minimize the mutual coupling, 50 ohm load resistors also help
swamp the antenna Z, so that, in combination with the combiner (which would
tend to put the reflected power into a load, no?) you're basically making
voltage probes and summing them with delay lines in a classic RAKE receiver.