[TowerTalk] QUESTION FOR ALL l

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 10:29:30 EDT 2003

A big supplier of construction epoxy to the building trade is REDHEAD
and another is RAMSET - the same people who make those fasteners you
"shoot" into concrete with a charged load... the have all kinds of parts
and a bloomin zillion fasteners...

To find a dealer who sells this type of stuff, plug in RAMSET on your
search engine of choice (Google?) and you will find a dealer I am sure -
I tried it and a bunch popped up - do not know who is close to you there.

EX: Try a Google search using:

RAMSET HONOLULU

(I did that and it revealed an outfit called Slim's Power Tools -
honest... dunno if it is a pirate operation or not!)

GL

Jim, K4OJ