[TowerTalk] Coax Resiliency

Michael Hatzakis, Jr mikehatzakis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 18:07:27 EDT 2003

Cut off 10 foot sections of LMR-400 Ultraflex after putting up tower.  I left them outside for two weeks during which time there was a heavy rain.  I want to use the peices to make 3-5 foot patch cords.  Should I use them or will water have degraded them or is the length so short that it doesnt matter?

Michael  K3MH

Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Physiatrist, Treating Individuals with Neuromuscular Disabilities
Consultant, Information Technology Based Health Care Solutions