[TowerTalk] RE: TA-33 Manual.

Jose M. Valdes R. yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Wed Sep 17 15:10:48 EDT 2003

Hello all.

Thanks for your replies and offer to help us.

I had and incredible number of positive replies and 3 copies of the
assembly manual in my e-mail box this morning, so no more copies are
needed, on behalf the 4M9YY group I like to thank you all for your help.

The 4M9YY DXpeditions is integrated mostly by novices, Venezuelan hams
whose call starts with the prefix YY, and few YV's that are acting as
elmers and operator on the 20 meters band were the novices are not allow
to operate, so your help is appreciated and help us to show the new hams
that amateur radio is a big community were we are ready to help each
other.

Have a nice day and best regards to you and yours.

73/DX Jose M. Valdes R. (Joe) YV5LIX
http://www.yv5lix.org.ve