[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000dxa

Bob Jaeger vze2298x at verizon.net
Sat Sep 27 11:42:45 EDT 2003

   I just took a new g-1000dxa out of the box and did the performance check . I noticed it made a ractcheting sound when it turns . Also I noticed when you turn it over you hear something that sounds
like its hinged , flopping , only as it turned over . Is this normal or should I look in to this further .
   My concern is to get it up in the tower and then have to remove it . Thanks for any help anyone
could provide .
                                       BOBJ N2DXJ