[TowerTalk] Rohn Torque Bars

Robert Shohet kq2m at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 09:37:30 EDT 2004

Bad idea!

Helping to better equalize and spreading out the horizontal and vertical
forces over a wider area is usually a good idea.   I see little meaningful
UPSIDE
to be gained from NOT using them.  The difference in cost and convenience
doesn't
seem to be worth the risk.

I would think about why it would be in Rohn's best interest not to continue
making them.

Not Profitable to make and sell?  (Most likely!)
Problems with fabrication and quality control?
Liability issue from people buying them?

73
Bob KQ2M