[TowerTalk] 500 ft. rolls of #14 at Home Depot for $14?

Gene Smar ersmar at comcast.net
Wed Aug 4 12:02:25 EDT 2004

Joe:

      Don't bother asking.  Just go to the electrical department.  In every
HD and Lowes I've visited they had reels of #12 and #14 solid and stranded
wire available in 500 foot lengths.  The reels are usually near the machine
that measures wire off the reels and winds it into loops.  Cost for the #14
stuff two years ago at HD was around $13 - Probably one of the best bargains
in the store.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F