[TowerTalk] 500 ft. rolls of #14 at Home Depot for $14?

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 17:40:53 EDT 2004

..........and while we're at it, don't forget the mother of all bargains,
14-2 house wiring.  14-2 has three conductors of solid nr 14 copper, comes  in
1000 foot rolls and depending on price fluxuations can be obtained for $50 on
a good day.  Two runs together make 6 conductors which works great for hd73
or any hygain rotor with the cap installed up top.

I've been using it for years for my 500 foot runs to the rotors.

Billl K4XS