[TowerTalk] EZ-Way crank-up

Julio Peralta jperalta at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 07:41:54 EDT 2004

Depending on what they want you may have to have an engineer look at it.

The tower it self is rated for 12 SQ-FT of antenna in 50MPH wind. Since it
doesn't have an internal rotor shelf and upper mast support surface to help
support the rotor you will be limited to what an externally mounted rotor
can handle. A Ham IV is rated for 7.5 SQ-FT with lower mast adaptor.

Julio, W4HY