[TowerTalk] Just one problem with MultiNEC...

Larry Ledlow, Jr. N1TX n1tx at amsat.org
Sun Aug 8 00:43:58 EDT 2004

Greetings from Fairbanks.  Does anyone know the status or whereabouts of
MultiNEC author Dan Maguire AC6LA?  I really like the work here.  However, I
purchased the registration file through Paypal over a week ago and have not
yet received anything.  My emails go unanswered.  The program is now
disabled after 10 uses, and I'm out $39.  Now I have to get Paypal and my
credit card company involved in my claim.  What a pain for everyone.  I'm
sure there's a reasonable explanation, and maybe someone here can help, but
I want to make my issue widely known so others avoid the same headache.  Of
course, if/when it is resolved, I'll also make that known.  73 Larry
KL7/N1TX