[TowerTalk] Just one problem with MultiNEC...

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Aug 8 09:19:35 EDT 2004

At 12:43 AM 8/8/2004, you wrote:

>Greetings from Fairbanks.  Does anyone know the status or whereabouts of
>MultiNEC author Dan Maguire AC6LA?  I really like the work here.  However, I
>purchased the registration file through Paypal over a week ago and have not
>yet received anything.  My emails go unanswered.  The program is now
>disabled after 10 uses, and I'm out $39.  Now I have to get Paypal and my
>credit card company involved in my claim.  What a pain for everyone.  I'm
>sure there's a reasonable explanation, and maybe someone here can help, but
>I want to make my issue widely known so others avoid the same headache.  Of
>course, if/when it is resolved, I'll also make that known.  73 Larry
>KL7/N1TX

That's a bit mysterious, Larry.  Dan is usually extremely quick and
responsive.   Keep in mind that he's just one guy, this is vacation season,
and it's been less than 2 weeks -- not extraordinary vacation duration.  I
would wait a bit before besmirching his name with both Paypal and your
credit card company.

In the meantime, can't you re-download or re-unzip and start the clock over
again?  I expect so.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated on August 2, 2004