[TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 20, Issue 58

Csamiam5 at aol.com Csamiam5 at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 05:04:56 EDT 2004

I have 5 sections of Rohn 25g for sale. $60.00 per section. Three are  mid
span sections antwo are top sections with the rotor pipe point. I'll throw  in a
base plate and wall mount if you buy all five sections. I'm in Columbia SC
at present but as I'm a tower hand that can change any time.

                                                                  Sammy Smith
 423-322-1312

           270-577-0708