[TowerTalk] Maker of Wraplock - Hanler Corp.

Bruce Simons bruce.simons at verizon.net
Wed Aug 18 22:13:05 EDT 2004

Joel,

I saw your TowerTalk thread about Wraplock. There seem to be some imitators out there, but I believe the company that manufacturers Wraplock is a new client of mine:

Hanler Corp.
37-39 N. Bond St.
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Phone: 914-668-6091 | Fax: 914-668-6649

For more info, please see attached ads or visit:
http://www.thomasnet.com/profile.html?cov=NA&which=comp&what=hanler&searchpos=1&cid=420351&navsec=results

I'm meeting with them for the first time tomorrow and one of the issues we'll be discussing is the need for a website, so folks like yourself can find them and buy product from them.

If you give them a call, please be sure to tell them their friends at Thomas Register sent you.

Thanks,
Bruce Simons
Representing
Thomas Industrial Network