[TowerTalk] antenna height vs hassle

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Mon Aug 23 20:22:14 EDT 2004

Check with contractors who put up cel phone towers.  They are pretty
savvy as to what you need to have done.  They will know who to call to
dig your hole and pour your concrete base and make your rebar cage.
You may even be able to work out a good price or even get free scraps
of coax from their other commercial jobs.  Some of these free scraps
may be 100 ft or more.