[TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 20, Issue 87

Csamiam5 at aol.com Csamiam5 at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 08:45:41 EDT 2004

Thanks Larry WA9VRH That's what I was trying to say a day or so ago.
Besides< I hope to some day be a ham operator so non ham or future ham. I  want to
learn the basics from you guys and maybe help out with a question or  instal of
a tower. I;m asking around about those insulators right now but would  like to
know what the tower is. Size,and manufacture  and stuff.

  Sammy F. Smith   All State Towers

                0u812  ( Smile )

 P.S. Besides all that I've got a ton of  storries.