[TowerTalk] 205BA enhancement?

Robert Pack (NX5M) nx5m at txcyber.com
Sun Aug 29 16:54:12 EDT 2004

I have read all of the discussions I could find in the archives concerning 205BA's.
What is the general consensus as to how to make this antenna a better performer?
I have the BA and CA manuals and the antenna is quite different than the CA but the BA claims to have better F/B and gain....I find this hard to believe.  Perhaps the calculations from the old era were not accurate.  Eh?
In any event, I have a pair of them and plan to use them but I'd like to hear what others have done to make this antenna better than the original configuration........if possible.

Thanks!
Bob NX5M