[TowerTalk] Re: Quad vs SteppIR

Richard M. Gillingham rmoodyg at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 30 16:50:28 EDT 2004

I suppose that's possible.  I'm at 45 ft.  the other guys vary from 35 to
120 ft.  quads, yagis and one lp.  It appears to me that my Mosley CL33 warc
that I took down when I put up the Steppir was noisy in the rain, but since
I didn't buy the new one for that attribute, and I can't do an A/B one
against the other, it's pretty subjective...

So....

If we can just get Frances to pass us by and continue out to sea.......

73
Gil, W1RG