[TowerTalk] elevated short vertical dipole orquarterwave monopole?

Keith Dutson kjdutson at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 3 15:49:37 EST 2004

My guess is that, for your location, your chief concern with a 1000 foot
tower would be right-of-way access for guy points.  Close behind in second
place would be FCC/FAA approval. <smile>

[snip]

Finally, the justification I need for the building permit review board!... I
have to have that 1000 ft tower, or my feedline won't be adequately
decoupled, and there might be RFI.  I'm just trying to minimize the impact
on my neighbors.
<grin>