[TowerTalk] Problem That Needs Ideas

Pat Chiles chilesp at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 8 09:42:27 EST 2004

Bill,

This is really good input.  Thank you.  I remember when I had the lid off
that there was a quarter size scorch mark on the inside of the lid and I
remember wondering how that happened.   I will be sure to check this today.
I did get it to fail again just before dark last evening.  I was able to fix
it by yanking and jerking the coax to the TH7.  I am going to replace the
PL259 today.
Thank you, Pat,K8PC

Pat