[TowerTalk] Jenning Capactior question

Javier yv5mbx at arrl.net
Thu Dec 9 16:15:26 EST 2004

Hi,

I just finished the box were the Vaccum Jennings capacitor will be mounted to feed my tower and I took my MFJ SWR Analizer and try to check the Capacitance.

What I found is that instead I rotate the shaft there is no change at the capacitance. Is this normal, maybe because it´s the cap by itself?

Also if I rotate too much the blue cap that it´s in fron of the capacitor get loosed and the shaft could take it out.

I have taken some photos of the installation for further advice.

Your advice will be kindly appreciatted,

73´s de Javier