[TowerTalk] Additonal Comm Port

Jerry Muller k0tv at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 13 07:44:35 EST 2004

Another option you can use is to add a USB-COM adapter. They cost less than
10 bucks and work just fine. I'm using the one COM port on my computer to
talk to an Orion and a USB port drives the RigBlaster and does the CW
keying. The USB COM port comes up as COM5, but you can modify the
WriteLog.ini file to redirect the fourth COM port to COM5 and it works just
fine.

73, Jerry K0TV