[TowerTalk] Butternut vertical

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Sat Dec 18 16:18:11 EST 2004

Free antennas are usually older ones.  So I suspect it is not the following
9-band antennas as suggested by W7XR but more likely the 6 band one
in this link.    http://www.bencher.com/hf6vx.html\

--John

BTW  I was given a Butternut but it was so OLD that the W9KNI had no idea
of how to obtain any documentation.  It is now a 20M monoband vert!   ;-)