[TowerTalk] Tower For Free

Pat Chiles chilesp at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 18 19:14:57 EST 2004

I have just replaced my Rohn HBDX 40 tower.  I would like to give the HBDX 40 to a ham who needs a tower.  I would like to give it to someone who does not own a tower preferably someone young who might not be able to afford one.  If you own a tower and want it then it is $75.  It is laying on the ground and needs to be unbolted.  It is a forty foot tower if you are unfamiliar and the sections fit inside each other to make a small package for transport.  You must pick-up in Charles town, WV.  I might deliver  within 50 or so miles.

Pat, K8PC