[TowerTalk] Stainless Steel Hardware

Tower tower at charter.net
Mon Dec 20 19:49:51 EST 2004

Check for industrial supply fasteners in your area.  They are typically
*much* less expensive than places like Lowe's and Home Depot.  Typically I
can purchase a box of bolts at an industrial supply house for what it'd cost
me to purchase half a dozen to dozen bolts at the aforementioned places.

Here we have "Prime Fasteners", or "Alma Bolt" in our area.  They are on
line http://www.almabolt.com/
I'd expect to find similar distributors around the country.

No, I don't and never have worked for any of these places. I'm a retired
computer jockey.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com