[TowerTalk] Pulling wire

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Thu Dec 23 16:18:47 EST 2004

If you have a swale in your property, like I did.
at the low point, dig a hole, install a plastic sump pit liner from home depot
fill it with gravel (this is called a dry well)
Then install a  DOUBLE TEE or sometimes called a 4-WAY, so condensation drips onto gravel.
The top fitting of the Double Tee, put in a plug, Can be used for inspection.

If this swale fills with water...disregard...

Also I think a lot would depend on the coax and wire coating you use.

Even after the heaviest rains, I never detected any wet coax or wires.