[TowerTalk] Pulling wire

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Fri Dec 24 08:39:46 EST 2004

I can almost guarantee that 'drilling' a hole in the pvc will not work....for long.
If there is enough moisture to flow down to the hole, it will quickly accumalate enough
debris to clog a hole.
A REAL TEE or FOUR WAY is the proper technique.
The suggestion of a dry well with gravel is proper technique.