[TowerTalk] insurance and towers

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Wed Dec 29 10:10:54 EST 2004

I had full replacement insurance on my tower, antennas, etc. in NJ
through NJ Manufacturers and now have it in VA through VA Farm Bureau.
I had a claim in both cases.  Premiums are still reasonable at this time
relative to the general increase in homeowners' insurance that has
occurred over the past year or two.  I would advise you to shop around.

73, Joe