[TowerTalk] climbing is risky business

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:58:10 EST 2004

Yep Mike, that's the one!  Thanks for sending out the URL so everyone can
look at it and get a tight sphincter, hi.

73,

Rob/K5UJ

From: "Mike Gilmer - N2MG" <n2mg at contesting.com>
To: towertalk at contesting.com
CC: k5uj at hotmail.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] climbing is risky business
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 05:59:10 -0800 (PST)

You can find that photo in several places on the
web... I'll bet this is it:

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.php/53a722f2/6c779727

Actually, there needs to be three guys up there - one
to take the photo. You can see his foot if you look
for it!

Mike N2MG

K5UJ wrote:
 > A friend of mine at CBS sent me a photo of two guys
 > up on a tv tower on top of a skyscraper.
<snip>

http://www.peoplepc.com