[TowerTalk] Birds on the Tower

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 07:59:57 EST 2004

>From another reflector about problems with buzzards and other flying
creatures on towers:

We installed a Bird-X audio system about 2 months ago on a tower in
Georgia that was right between two hotels.  The system consists of 4
speakers placed up the tower, and an outdoor, photocell activated,
controller.  You can program various predator bird calls, etc, and
adjust volume.  Site manager reports all buzzards gone, and only one
lone pigeon sitting on tower.  I figure the pigeon is deaf, or maybe
severely depressed.

Here's the link:

http://www.comfortchannel.com/level.itml/icOid/1466?s=g