[TowerTalk] Rotator Control Box on Ebay

WK6F wk6f at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 4 18:41:22 EST 2004

I suspected that was the case.  I only worked for Ted about 4 years, but
we put quite a few of them up in that time.  And I know he was doing
them long before I started helping.

I always wonder what happened to all the towers/antennas/rotators we
installed.  Hopefully most of them are still being used.  I have
nightmares that somebody inherited some of them and threw them out not
knowing what they were..........

Also thanks to Bob M. for the lead on prop motors.

Ken WK6F