[TowerTalk] tower construction

Cameron Crum ccrum at dot11net.com
Wed Feb 11 00:49:59 EST 2004

Does anyone on the list know of someone in the DFW area that can aid in
erecting a tower? I've got a 150 ft 45 g that needs to be up soon. The
base and guy post are in and I just need to get the thing stacked. I've
contacted Rick Bowden, and due to rain delays and the catch up involved,
I am now a month behind in getting this tower up. Hopefully Rick can do
it this weekend, but if it falls through again, I need to find a backup
souce for next week. If anyone knows somebody who is resonalby priced
I'd sure be interested in knowing. I may have several other jobs coming
up int he near future as well.

Thanks,

Cameron