[TowerTalk] Radials, elevated, or otherwise

Tim Makins, EI8IC contesting at eircom.net
Sat Feb 14 08:23:33 EST 2004

I wonder what the difference is, at those heights, between a GP as you
describe, and a vertical dipole ? Seems to me that if you take half a
standard dipole for the top bit, and half a fan dipole for the bottom bit,
you've really got an elevated GP...

Or am I missing something ? Or does it matter anyway ? I haven't got a point
to make, by the way, just wanted to float this out to see if it got any
comments.

73s Tim EI8IC
www.qsl.net/ei8ic/
www.mapability.com