[TowerTalk] yaesu rotor control box pins

Joe Barnes n4jbk at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 14 16:14:50 EST 2004

Does anyone know of a place other than yaesu to buy the little pins that connect the rotor control wires to the plug on the back of the control box? I ordered several of these from yaesu back in november along with the plastic plugs that accompany them, I got the plastic parts but have yet to receive the pins.  Yaesu true to form keeps telling me " they are on the way" and " I don't know why it has taken so long".
Thanks, Joe N4JBK.