[TowerTalk] New Tower Up

Cameron Crum ccrum at dot11net.com
Sun Feb 15 20:34:27 EST 2004

While I'm not a HAM, I enjoy reading the articles on the list and the
advice on everything is valuable. I am and RF Engineer and have have
designed many cellular and PCS networks throughout the world and have
designed, tested, and now manufacture antennas for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
unlicenced bands. I also started my own WISP in the last year primarily
serving the multi-family industry but am now in the private residence
market as well in north central TX. Anyway, I needed to expand my
network and bought a 150 ft Rohn 45. Rick Bowden and his crew finally
made it out today after several weekends of rain delays (not Ricks fault
I assure you). Anyway, they did a very professional job and got my tower
up in just about 8 hours.  I just wanted to give a big thanks to Rick
and crew and let anyone know that if you need someone to put up your
tower in this part of the world, Rick is your man. Oh, and Rick, if you
ever need a sub for one of your team members give me a call. I enjoyed
helping and would love to get more experience in stacking towers.

Cameron Crum