[TowerTalk] steppir radio interface

Jim Jarvis jimjarvis at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 22:23:59 EST 2004

The SteppIR radio interface is a $65 option.  One click on the callout
in DX4win, and the radio, amp and antenna all go to frequency.

The antenna follows the radio commands.

What I'm contemplating is an adjustable height, motorized,
tubular tower, to 75'.  A PIC controller could set the tower
height for 1 wavelength, or half wavelength, or manually
tuneable, as desired.

BUT...one must walk before running.  I'll be glad to get the
bloody tower up and motorized next Summer.

Jim Jarvis, N2EA
jimjarvis at ieee.org