[TowerTalk] Rohn Tower Modifcation

Cameron Crum ccrum at dot11net.com
Mon Feb 23 00:38:05 EST 2004

Not sure on all the tower specs, but you might be careful on your
estimations of whether or not it needs lighting. You need to check your
proximity to the nearest airport, small or large to know whether the tower
requires lighting. If you are unsure you can contact ASAC or Sitesafe
(http://tools.sitesafe.com/faa/) for a study.

Cameron