[TowerTalk] Look at his response

Jim Wilcox jim.wil at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 19:31:03 EST 2004

It seems to have been missed by many that the point is not
whether the picture is "pornographic" or
whether someone is offended or
whether someone is prudish or
whether someone clicked on a link that was advertised as being "R" rated
etc.

To me, the point is that someone made a posting on this reflector that was
*advertised* as being (and indeed was) R-rated.

If I post links to really hard-core sites, is that okay as long as I "warn"
you?

Where do we draw the line?

Yes, the picture was "cute" and creative.

Appropriate?  No.

Let's stick to real antenna stuff and save the cutesy things for those we
know well.

vy 73

Jim, W3WV

Jim Wilcox