[TowerTalk] Re-galvanizing tower sections

Dan Cisson n4gnr at alltel.net
Mon Feb 23 20:09:08 EST 2004

Rohn 45 DOES NOT have plates at leg joints, ( unless specifically requested
that way maybe)
It typically (all i have ever seen) has 2 bolts to a leg, a 5/16, and a 3/8.
And I was telling my expierences having re-galvanized tower sections, and
it was Rohn 45.  The price then in the mid-90's was $20.16 per hundred
pounds,
being 70lbs per section, 100 feet was a little over $150.00......Dan